Please prepare your manuscript following the instructions for authors given below before submitting it through Easychair. Please upload your paper as PDF file by logging into the Easychair. You will need to click on the “Submission #your_paper_number” menu on the top left corner and then select “Update file” menu on the right.
Please note that the deadline for camera-ready full paper submission is May 20th, 2021.
The camera-ready version of your paper will not be subjected to another full review. We will check to make sure you made the revisions according to reviewers’ comments and that your final submitted paper is formatted correctly.
We plan to publish the proceedings for the first time online and open access using TU Berlin University Press. All copyrights will stay with the authors. The copyright form was sent to you as an attachment to the paper acceptance notification email. Also, the copyright form can be downloaded using the link below. Please fill in the fields in the copyright form, sign it and send it to us together with the camera-ready full paper submission on May 20th, 2021.
The following items need to be summited when you perform the Camera ready submission:
- revised paper – pdf format
- revised paper – word format
- copyright form – signed
- proof of registration
Please note that the deadline for full paper submission is March 15th, 2021. Moreover, the full papers submitted to eg-ice2021 are again subject to a thorough peer-review.
As part of the submission process, authors must check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Written in English.
- Submission of the full paper shall be made in PDF format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The formatting of the paper should follow the instruction provided within the template.
- The length of the full paper shall not exceed 10 pages, including figures, tables and references.
- Make sure your update the extended abstract file to be aligned with the full paper submission. The extended abstracts will be used to create the booklet of abstracts.